Pre Requisites: NVQ level 3 Beauty Therapy or Equivalent
A detailed manual that sits alongside this course that is sent out as a pre reading element as well as being available on the day of the training.
There is a suggested kit that will be needed for the training and for case studies.
The course will cover the following topics:
- Health, safety and hygiene incl. PPE
- Licensing, Insurance and professional ethics
- Legal requirements of removal of clinical waste
- Consultation, contra-indications, contra-actions and aftercare
- Anatomy & physiology of the skin, hair, blood & lymph
- Treatment preparation
- Treatment application and protocols
- Trouble shooting
- Observe a demonstration of the treatment
- Complete a full treatment
- Practice eyebrow mapping and hair strokes on practice maps
- Complete 4 case studies with photographic evidence
- Mentoring throughout case study period
- Final day after case studies for trouble shooting and practical assessment on client.
Duration: 3 days + pre-study manual + case studies