Covid 19 Restrictions
Due to new Government guidelines we are adopting the following restrictions in order to keep all our students, teachers and clients safe.
- All courses for the foreseeable future will be for a maximum of 2 learners at WB premises.
- Clients will be screened and kept to a minimum to further reduce risk.
- Staff, learners and Clients must inform WB if they feel unwell with Covid symptoms or have has a positive Covid test in the last 14 days.
- We ask you to arrive promptly on the training day and if early wait in your car to reduce traffic into the building.
- We ask that all clients and students weak masks when entering the premises and if they have them to bring visors with them. If you do not have visors we do have new ones you can purchase/use. We also have disposable masks.
- Everyone will be checked at the door to ensure no one is feeling unwell on the day and temperatures taken.
- We have a duplicate trace and check procedure that must be followed and a NHS QR code that can be used.
- Everyone will be asked to stop at the first cleaning station and wash their hands using paper towels and bin provided.
- In the training room there is a cleaning station with hand sanitiser to be used throughout the day.
- We use disposable couch materials that are put into yellow waste bags and go into our yellow contaminated waste bin at the end of each session.
- The salons are cleaned at the end of each day ensuring a risk free environment the following session.
- We ask that students and staff bring a lunch and water with them so they can remain in the training room at break time.
- Toilet facilities are cleaned before the session and after the session and we ask you to use the paper towels and bin when you wash your hands.
- We want all our students and clients to be assured that we have been trained in the highest standards of infection control as well as Covid specific courses and take our duty of care very seriously.
- Following your training day if within 7 days you become unwell and have a positive Covid 19 test result we will need you to inform us so we can use our track and trace and make everyone necessary aware of the need to isolate and be tested.
At WBS we are working hard to ensure your safety.